Southern Maryland Brew & BBQ is a craft beer, food and music festival located in Historic Leonardtown, Maryland…
Full Effect Live! Entertainment Group is pleased to bring to Southern Maryland a nationally sanctioned Kansas City Barbecue Society competition as featured on the Food Network and Destination America's BBQ Pitmasters. Southern Maryland Brew & BBQ is a two day festival featuring a variety of events, attractions, food and entertainment for all ages. The setting is the St. Mary's County Fairgrounds situated just sixty miles south of our Nation's Capital on Maryland's middle peninsula. Join us for a weekend packed with live music, rides, games, unique vendors, fantastic food and a delicious craft beer and wine garden.
• Dates: August 1-2, 2014
• Hours: Friday August 1st 12PM to 10PM
Saturday August 2nd 12PM to 10PM
• Location: St. Mary’s County Fairgrounds
42455 Fairgrounds Road, Leonardtown MD 20650
• Parking: Free onsite parking.
• Accommodations: Over 1500 rooms just minutes from the venue.
Find a Hotel Map of Hotels Find a Campground
• Fire Fighter Challenge
• General Admission – Ticket Pricing / Per Person
VIP Day Pass: $90 Online (Still a few more VIP tickets left.)$100 Gate – Limited supply!
Kids 10 and under: Free
Senior and Military $14: Discounts are handled at the gate. No online discounts available.
• VIP Package – Ticket Pricing / Per Person
Includes: VIP parking and festival admission with exclusive access to the VIP Zone offering the best views of the main stage and front row access, Full Effect Live! Lounge with bar, seating, televisions and live music, air conditioned restrooms, cooling tents, BBQ buffet from 5PM to 8PM daily, goodie bag, soft drinks, snacks and more!
VIP Day Pass: $100 Gate – Limited supply!
• Community Support: The Southern Maryland Brew & BBQ partners with many local non-profit organizations. A portion of the festival proceeds directly benefits these partners and their worthwhile charities.
• All sales are final, no refunds. This is a rain or shine event! Feel free to bring a lawn chair to listen to the music. No tents allowed. No coolers or outside food allowed. No pets allowed.
Daily Festival Fun…
• Food Court: Many local food vendors offering traditional Southern Maryland favorites as well as award winning BBQ from several competing teams!
• Shopping & Crafts: Southern Maryland is well known for its local artisan and crafters. It’s your opportunity to see what they have to offer!
• Craft Beer & Wine Garden: With nearly a dozen craft and micro brews on tap and local wineries pouring their best varietals our garden is sure to impress!
• Kid’s Zone: Our kid’s zone offers many games, rides and attractions in a safe and secure environment!
• Live Music & Entertainment: The main stage is packed with the best talent throughout the entire event! Daily lineup and headliners will be posted soon!
Feature Festival Events…
• National Sanctioned Kansas City Barbeque Society Maryland State Championship BBQ Competition: Competing BBQ teams spend the weekend slicing, seasoning and sizzling pork, chicken and beef in hopes that their cooking will earn them a portion of the $16,500 in cash prizes and braggin’ rights on the Kansas City Barbeque Society (KCBS) BBQ Circuit! Click here to register.
• Backyard BBQ Competition: No professional rigs here just backyard grillers that think they have what it takes to earn trophies, prize money and of course, braggin’ rights! Backyard signup available soon!
• People’s Choice: Competitors have an opportunity to enter their meats in our truly blind people’s choice competition for a chance at $1500 in prize money! Best of all you can sample the best of the best and cast your vote for the people’s choice!